2015/03/02

#1 HI everyone!

Hello! My name is Eric. I come from Hualien. Now I am studying in NTUB and majoring in applied foreign language. I am also learning my second foreign language, Spanish. The reason why I choose this class is that as an English learner I hope I can learn more ways to improve my English ability. Furthermore, I hope I can find out some new ways to solve problems when I am studying English.

Beside I am now working in an American style restaurant, and I learned many skills like how to train and manage employees. Also I have many experiences in dealing with customers and sudden occurrences.

If you have any question, you can just leave your comment!
Thank you very much!

                                                                                                   
            

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I learned many skills like how to manage employees, too.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Vivian.
    Nice to meet you.
    I come from Hualien, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, dude let's learn English well.

    ReplyDelete